Struccie Design are a Company based in Cork - Ireland, offering Structural Engineering & Design Solutions through Computer Aided Design (CAD) across Ireland the UK and Europe.
Struccie Design's three main services are -
Civil, Structural & Architectural CAD Support to Consulting Engineers, Architects, Steel Fabricators and Contractors alike. Within this service we offer drawing production for General Arrangement Drawings (using Revit), Steelwork Detailing (using Tekla Structures) & R.C. Detailing (using Cads-RC).
Building Information Modelling Designing an Asset collaboratively using one coherent system (produced using Autodesk Revit unless otherwise specified by the Client) of models rather than multiple sets of 2d drawings by different disciplines (Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical/Building Services and Structural).
Planning Application Packages for Property Owners who are looking to add to their dwelling or build on a site.
We at Struccie Design are passionate about our Design & Engineering work, it is important the client we are working for is happy with what we provide, we hope that one of the key differences between us and our competitors is the personal service you receive. All client information is kept in the strictest of confidence meaning you can be at ease while we deal with your project requirements.
We have key experience in many Sectors and Industries (please see our Outsourcing section for more details), all of our designers are experienced users of the latest Design Software and are constantly updating their knowledge base to keep at the top of the learning curve when it comes to Design Development.
The Company was formed in 2014 by Lee Chitty
Lee has been a Structural CAD Designer 20 years having worked in the UK, Ireland, Mainland Europe and Asia.
- Worked in varied Sectors on Commercial/Retail Projects to Large Scale Multi Billion Pound Oil Rig Design.
- Over 10 Years working in multi-discipline 3d modeling environment, more recently implementing Building Information Modelling.
- Gained valuble Building Construction knowledge while working on small scale projects such as house builds an house extensions.
- Experienced user of Revit Structures, Autocad, PDMS, Microstation, Tekla Structures, Structural Triforma, Cads-RC, Speedikon, 3d+
- Site experience in in key areas such as Reinforced Concrete as well as Structural Steelwork, working in Steel Fabricators Yard representing Structural Design Team
- Vast knowledge of UK, Irish and European Building Standards.
Lee is a highly driven individual who is passionate about Engineering and providing Structural Design Engineering Solutions through Struccie Design.
Always keen to take on new challenges during work but also during personal time.
Lee is married with three young children.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.