Structural Tekla Detailer Required
Struccie Design are a Civil/Structural & Architectural design house based in Blarney, Cork who offer Building Information, Steelwork Detailing & RC Detailing as a service to our clients. Due to continued growth we are looking for an enthusiastic Structural designer to join our young team to assist in producing Steel fabrication details to our varied client base across Ireland and the UK.
• 3D Modelling and detailing primary, secondary and tertiary steelwork on varied projects using Tekla Structures.
• Creating Assembly and Single part drawings for Fabrication.
• Liaising with design team members such as contractors, architects and engineers.
• Raising RFI’s
• Carry out site surveys
• Be reliable and good at timekeeping.
• Be computer literate.
• Minimum 2 years Tekla Structures experience.
• Good knowledge of steelwork connections & detailing.
• Minimum 5 years experience working in the steel industry.
• Have experience working on projects in the pharmaceutical, industrial, commercial and retail sectors.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good time management skills.
• Good organisational skills.
Training will be given on other leading software such as Revit Structures.
A competitive salary is on offer to the right applicant, salary depending on experience. Applicants must have the right to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a CV stating current remuneration details and availability to the email address below: